E-mail and search functions
Dominique M Segura-Cox
Graduate Fellow of Astronomy
- Radio observations of the youngest protostellar disks (Class 0/I)
- Substructure in young protostellar disks
- Protostellar disk origin and evolution
- Relation between magnetic field and protostellar disk size
- B.S., Astrophysics and Astronomy, University of Michigan, 2011 (High Honors, Michigan Tradition Scholar)
Video interview with NRAO (2016)
- Excellence Award in Recognition of Academic Excellence & Good Citizenship (2016)
- ALMA NRAO Student Observing Support (2015-2016)
- VLA NRAO Student Observing Support (2013-2014)
- Illinois Distinguished Fellowship (2011-2013, 2014-15)
- Segura-Cox, Dominique M., Robert J. Harris, John J. Tobin, Leslie W. Looney, Zhi-Yun Li, Claire Chandler, Kaitlin Kratter, Michael M. Dunham, Sarah Sadavoy, Laura Perez, and Carl Melis. "The VLA Nascent Disk and Multiplicity Survey: First Look at Resolved Candidate Disks around Class 0 and I Protostars in the Perseus Molecular Cloud." The Astrophysical Journal Letters 817.2 (2016): L14.
- Segura-Cox, Dominique M., Leslie W. Looney, Ian W. Stephens, Manuel Fernández-López, Woojin Kwon, John J. Tobin, Zhi-Yun Li, and Richard Crutcher. "The Magnetic Field in the Class 0 Protostellar Disk of L1527." The Astrophysical Journal Letters 798.1 (2015): L2.