Astronomy Department Calendar
- Astronomy Colloquium: "Hunting for Dark Matter with Cosmology", Dr. Cora Dvorkin, Institute for Advanced Study
3/11/2014, 3:45 pm
- Theoretical Astrophysics and General Relativity Seminar: Gamma-Ray Emission from Starburst Galaxies
3/12/2014, 12:00 pm
- Physics Colloquium, "Towards 1% Measurements of Cosmological Distances with Cosmic Sound"
3/12/2014, 4:00 pm
- Astronomy Colloquium: "Using a Billion Dollar Observatory for a Cosmic Scavenger Hunt: The Discovery of an Extreme Molecular Super Star Cluster Precursor with ALMA", Kelsey Johnson, University of Virginia
3/18/2014, 3:45 pm
- Theoretical Astrophysics and General Relativity Seminar: Numerical Relativity in Spherical Polar Coordinates
3/19/2014, 12:00 pm
- CSE Spring 2014 Seminar with Runhuan Feng, PhD, Mathematics
3/19/2014, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Physics Colloquium, "Dark Energy and the tools we are building to study it."
3/19/2014, 4:00 pm