Astronomy Department Calendar
- Theoretical Astrophysics and General Relativity Seminar:"Hunting for ultra-light axions using cosmology"
1/28/2015, 12:00 pm
- CANCELLED Physics Colloquium: "Imaging and monitoring seismic velocity in the Earth from records of ambient noise"
1/28/2015, 4:00 pm
- Astronomy Seminar - "Chasing our Cosmic Dawn: Opening the 21cm cosmological window on the universe”
1/30/2015, 12:00 pm
- Astronomy Colloquium - "Insights on Galaxy Evolution using ISM studies of Nearby Galaxies"
2/3/2015, 3:45 pm
- Theoretical Astrophysics and General Relativity Seminar:"TBD"
2/4/2015, 12:00 pm
- CSE Seminar - Vincent Reverdy / Exploring New Software Architectures for Cosmological Simulations: Domain Specific Languages and Structures
2/4/2015, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Physics Colloquium: "We Are Quantum Fluctuations: The Cosmic Microwave Background and the Quest for the Origin of All Structure in the Universe"
2/4/2015, 4:00 pm